New Gauge Version! Excellent small scantool for monitoring Knock retard, O2 readings, sensors, etc.
This one has a black bezel and black face.
Simple hookup, 12v, gound, and one wire connects to ALDL plug under radio.
Has many new features!
- Dot matrix OLED display, clear and readable, 128 x 64 pixels
- Size is a 2-1/16" gauge
- Captures the leanest reading and highest knock for immediate recall, along with the MPH's where it occurred
- Has a bluetooth module, which will transmit data to a compatible device for logging (like Tunerpro)
- Displays wideband AFR when using a compatible chip (Velosyty), and have a wideband system connected to ECM
Will show you:
- mv-Oxygen Sensor
- Ret. -Knock Retard
- MAP -Manifold pressure
- Boost -Boost
- AFR -Air/Fuel Ratio
- bat -Battery Volts
- INT -Integrator
- BLM -Block Learn (BLM)
- Speed -Miles per hour
- Coolant -Coolant Temp
- Air Temp -Air Temp Sensor
- RPM -Engine RPM
- TPS -Throttle Position Sensor
- IAC -Idle Air Control
- O2 CC -Cross Counts
- Trouble -Malfunction Code
- Inj Pw -Injector Pulsewidth
- Spark Adv -Spark Advance
- Wstg DC -Boost solenoid duty cycle
- Indicators for park/neutral, intercooler pump, TCC lockup